Monday, December 23, 2013

Biela Biela Blog (small small)

Made a quick video of some of the events in my life the past few weeks. Hope everyone has a great holiday. So far the only signs of christmas here I have seen are xmas radio music, and abstract tacky holiday trees outside of the melcoms store in Tamale with the branches all put together wrong. I will probably go to farm and read a book on Christmas and the Dagomba's have their own calendar with a different new year so it will be interesting to see if anything happens in the village. It is Harmattan right now so it's cool (60-90's)! But very dry and extremely dusty. So I constantly have an orange dirt spray tan and cannot hear no matter how many Qtips I use.  Hot season is coming up…dunnn dunnn duuuuunnnn. then Shea season!  Ni ti Yuumpalli!


No comments:

Post a Comment