Sunday, September 9, 2012

Small Update... I have internet so why not

Check out my new page I made Calendar/Come Visit. It has the best dates to come visit me and other tid bits of information for my friends and family who are interested in dropping by. Wo Akwaaba! Enti Sra Me!


100 new notebooks! They really love Obama here.

Road to farm. I went Saturday morning to my counterparts Nto's farm. It is a really nice walk up to the mountains.

 Nto, Deborah, Gideon, and Ebenezer. We weeded beans for hours. I have massive blisters after going to farm and working in my own garden everyday but I am really enjoying it and my machete skills are improving immensely.
Beans field/ farm land out by Kwa Ku Sae 

My garden! My green beans, broccoli, watermelon, spinach, and lettuce are ready to transplant after only a few days. I am busy double digging my second large bed because my nursery is overcrowding faster than I anticipated. I used my Neem concoction and hopefully it will work (there are tons of ants in the soil here).


No comments:

Post a Comment