Friday, July 20, 2012

So I love my site. There are a lot of pros and cons to it but I will focus on the pros.


Beautiful mountains (okay big hills but they are my mountains),
lots of places to hike and explore
jungle/fruit/fertile land
friendly community
close to Accra
close to beach
close to district capital
egg sandwich lady that makes be veggie omletes Brodo debi
amazing house
garden
the stars are mind blowing at night
In the jungle ("forest" but it looks like jungle)
my counterparts wife makes awesome fufu

 I really like my village, and there are a lot of small villages hikes/bike rides away. I am really excited to return in September and explore the backwoods areas. I have to go back to Anyanasin to my homestay :( for 4 more weeks to finish language training a swear in. It was a breathe of fresh air being on my own and in my own house (or other PCV's homes) but now I have four more weeks of constant awkwardness until I am officially a PCV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment